Join our team who has experience with building and scaling fast-growth startups and. We got $7m in seed funding in the bank and we’ve just gotten started with building a generational company who will build the OS for your GTM motion.
As one of our very first AEs, we need you to be entrepreneurial and thrive under uncertainty to help us achieve product market fit on the commercial side. We’ll give you uncapped variable compensation with a good base and generous 14% on commission with accelerators. In addition to that we have a generous and flexible ramp-up period.
You’ll be a part of building out the foundation of the new next-gen CRM and you’ll be actively selling to your peers in other software companies. And we’re big fans of promoting internally:)
What we’re building
We’re building a new CRM as it should be. It lets you integrate with any tool your customers might have a touchpoint with; Segment, Intercom, Hubspot Marketing, Zoominfo, Stripe and more.
With that data we can then prioritize which accounts you should focus on in combination with your ideal customer profile and give you a holistic view of how your prospects move through your customer journey.
What you’ll be working on
Closing deals. Sounds simple, but you know the hard work that goes into that. Help us give companies around the world the CRM they always wished they had.
- Work full cycle deals from discovery and demo to negotiation and close
- Research and target exciting new SaaS companies using prospecting tools
- Build and manage a ‘desired customers’ plan
- Learn and demonstrate the Breyta platform to new prospective customers
- Help us develop Breyta further by analyzing your own and prospects’ requirements
- Identify freemium users that are ripe for sales conversations
- Record and document all sales activities - in Breyta obviously ;)
- Help us build and document processes and best practices as we go - we’re building this journey together!
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years or more of sales experience in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven success in closing transactional deals around €10-20k ACV as well as more strategic deals above €50k ACV.
- Proven and consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations.
- Bonus: Entrepreneurial background.
- Bonus: Have sold a data product.
- Bonus: Speak other major European languages.
- Uncapped variable compensation with a good base and generous 14% on commission with accelerators.
- Have a true impact at the inception of an industry changing startup
- Help make the life better for every sales person out there
- Company equity
- Pension scheme and insurance
- Annual educational stipend
- Minimum 25 days vacation
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Work remotely, take a coworking space, or join us at the Oslo HQ
- Budget to fly/visit customers or prospects on-site and attend conferences.
- Free reign on territory to begin with