What we’re building
We’re building a new CRM as it should be. It lets you integrate with any tool your customers might have a touchpoint with; Segment, Intercom, Hubspot Marketing, Zoominfo, Stripe and more.
With that data we can then prioritize which accounts you should focus on in combination with your ideal customer profile and give you a holistic view of how your prospects move through your customer journey.
The team has previous experience in building and scaling high-growth startups (Nabobil.no, Teston and UserTesting). We're well capitalised and we’re now getting ready to build a founding team to help form the product.
What you might work on
Integrations! We’re using Airbyte for ETL and potentially Reverse-ETL to pipe data to our platform. Improving how we use and monitor the Airbyte-platform from our existing tools. Building deep integrations with third party tools to unlock the maximum potential of our customers’ existing tech stack where Airbyte does not cut it.
Once we have the data we also have our own data pipeline to turn that into concept that we support. Process boards, conversations, activities etc. This pipeline needs to be flexible and near real time.
What we’re looking for
Since we’re so early you also need to be very self-sufficient and take initiative. We are building a high performance team, and you must be eager to learn, get feedback, move fast and take calculated risks. We change our priorities and requirements fast and often as we receive feedback from customers, and you must like to adapt to such changing circumstances
We’d love it if you have a few of these experiences in your background:
- SaaS product development
- Graph, document and relational databases
- Google cloud platform / firebase
- Serverless architecture
- Real-time application development
- Monitoring (metrics, alerts, logs)
- Data analytics
- Airbyte, fivetran or similar
- 5+ years experience as a developer
- API integration development
- Have experience with and like to work with functional programming
- Adaptable: Tech agnostic, Strong opinions loosely held
- Like working in a small team, with multiple roles and working closely with end-users.
- Fluent in English