Senior UX Designer
Full-time in Oslo or remote. Preferably max. 3 hours behind or ahead of Oslo.
What we’re building
Breyta is a collaborative CRM tailored for companies that want to be more data-driven and get closer to their customers. It lets you integrate with any tool your customers might have a touchpoint with, such as Segment, Intercom, Hubspot Marketing, Zoominfo, Stripe and more.
This, in combination with your ideal customer profile, allows us to prioritise which accounts you should focus on and give you a holistic view of how your prospects move through your customer journey.
About the role
We’re on the lookout for someone who's passionate about creating a product that end-users will love. You’ll have a huge impact on shaping the product and our ways of working. If you want to shake the foundations of the CRM world, this is the place for you!
What you'll be doing
- Plan and lead design projects, from concept ideation all the way through to launch, and beyond
- Work closely with product managers, developers, other designers and stakeholders to arrive at the best solution possible
- Conduct and/or support on research activities such as interviews and usability testing to understand the needs and problems of our target audiences
- Influence and shape UX and product strategy
- Iterate and improve on existing features
- Work closely with the product manager(s) to figure out how we should prioritise between different problems and opportunities to solve
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who thrives with lots of autonomy and responsibility – someone's who's happy to be proactive and take initiative.
As we're an early stage startup, you need to embrace insights via research, data, as well as feedback via internal channels such as support, customer success, and sales. It's important to ensure that we can move fast, make data-informed decisions, and take calculated risks.
- Ideally at least 5+ years in UX and/or product design roles, with both UX and UI experience
- Experience with taking complex design projects from ideation to launch and beyond
- Very collaborative and experienced with working in cross-functional teams, in an iterative and agile environment
- Eager to learn, get and give feedback and continuously improve
- Comfortable with conducting research such as interviews, usability testing, surveys, as well as using quant data to make data-informed decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with involving stakeholders across the company, for example in customer success, support, marketing, and sales.
- Fluent in English
Bonus points for previous experience with...
- Working in startups
- Designing SaaS solutions
- Working in a distributed team
What we're offering
- The opportunity to have lots of impact on an industry-changing product and the chance to shape our company culture
- A flexible work schedule that's truly remote- and family-friendly
- An annual education stipend so that you can continue learning and growing professionally
- Paid and generous parental leave
- Yearly company offsite
- A co-working space at your location or join us at our HQ in Oslo (or fly in to work with the team on and off)
- Employee friendly equity as a part of your compensation package. We have a 10-year exercise window and we offer everyone early exercise
Apply below with your CV and examples of your previous work or a link to your portfolio! If you have any questions – feel free to reach out. :)